quinta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2007

TATOO:

Even Better Than The Real Thing
U2
Composição: U2
Give me one more chance, and you'll be satisfied.Give me two more chances, you won't be denied.Well my heart is where it's always beenMy head is somewhere in betweenGive me one more chance, let me be your lover tonight.(Check it out)You're the real thingYeah the real thingYou're the real thingEven better than the real thing.Give me one last chance, and I'm gonna make you singGive me half a chance to ride on the waves that you bringYou're honey child to a swarm of beesGonna blow right through ya like a breezeGive me one last dance, we'll slide down the surface of thingsYou're the real thingYeah the real thingYou're the real thingEven better than the real thing.We're free to fly the crimson skyThe sun won't melt our wings tonight.Oh now, oh yeah, here she comesTake me higher, take me higherYou take me higher, you take me higher.You're the real thingYeah, you're the real thing.You're the real thingEven better than the real thing.Even better than the real thing.Even better than the real thing.

Nenhum comentário: